30+ Inspiring WISDOM QUOTES About Life
EYE-Opening And Beautiful Wisdom Quotes About Life For Daily Dose Of Inspiration. All Of The Quotes Comes With Beautiful Images For Easier Social Sharing.
In this world, we have only one, life. The rest of the material that we possess is only momentary, so when everything is added up and subtracted, the only thing that is really ours is bare life. Everyone spends it in their own way, and they have every right to do so.
Many think about the essence of life and the way it should be led. Many, even great thinkers. Here we have collected some important and wise thoughts about life, quotes from some great thinkers of world history. There are also folk proverbs about life as part of great folk wisdom.
*If you are using our images on your website, make sure to put a link back to us. THX.
Words of wisdom about life
You can never plan the future by the past | Edmund Burke
Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk | Dalai Lama
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes | Ralph Waldo Emerson
If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart | Nelson Mandela
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why | Mark Twain
Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself | Rumi
A man is not called wise because he talks and talks again; but if he is peaceful, loving and fearless then he is in truth called wise | Gautama Buddha
You will not be punished for your anger; you will be punished by your anger | Gautama Buddha
Powerful wisdom quotes
This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness | Dalai Lama
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think | Roy T. Bennett
Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it | Lou Holtz
Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself | George Bernard Shaw
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them | Dalai Lama
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future | John F. Kennedy
If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much | Jim Rohn
Words of wisdom about life lessons
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing | Socrates
We cannot become what we need to be by remaining what we are | Max de Pree
Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there | Will Rogers
Today’s mighty oak is just yesterday’s nut, that held its ground | David Icke
Humanity is mind-controlled and only slightly more conscious than your average zombie | David Icke
The wise person feels the pain of one arrow. The unwise feels the pain of two | Kate Carne
Don’t waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear | Paulo Coelho
Other Quotes From Our Site
Wisdom for today quotes
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’! | Audrey Hepburn
Knowledge is the crown of the wise, folly is an inheritance of a fool | Vusi Mxolisi Zitha
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer | Bruce Lee
If there is at least one person you’ve helped in life, then your life has been worthwhile | L. Sydney Abel
Practicing inclusive awareness is essential to living a productive life through consciousness | Richard L. Haight
You should note that the ability to think positively plays a very central role in our state of well-being as well as our quality of life | Angel Greene
Living a more positive life comes down to attitude and action | Catherine Pulsifer
Music frames our entire lifespan. It shapes humans from a very early age | Oliver Sacks
5 Steps For Having A Better Life
Some rules are worth following, and happiness is hidden in the unwritten ones! The next 5 things everyone can, and must do if they want to live a good life
- Start spending time with the right people – These are the people you enjoy, who encourage you to progress in healthy and exciting ways. They make you alive and not only accept you as you are, but also unconditionally accept and embody what you want to become.
- Start facing your problems – It is not what determines you that matters, but the way you react to them. Problems will not go away until you do something. Do what you can, when you can, and admit to yourself what you have done. The secret lies in the small steps that lead in the right direction, inch by inch. Those centimeters count and in the long run they turn into meters and kilometers.
- Start putting your luck first – Your needs matter. If you don’t value yourself enough and don’t stand up for yourself, that’s how you sabotage yourself. Remember, it is possible to take care of your needs and at the same time take care of the people around you. When you meet your needs, you will be far more able to help those who need your help.
- Begin to be aware of the present and live in it – The present moment is a miracle. Now is the only moment that no one can take away from you. Right now is life. So stop thinking about how things will turn out in the future. Stop thinking about what happened or didn’t happen in the past. Learn to be here and now and experience life as it unfolds. Appreciate the world for the beauty it possesses, right now.
- Start being nicer to yourself – If you had a friend who talks to you the way you sometimes talk to yourself, would you let him continue to be your friend? The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others. You have to love yourself for what you are or no one else will.
Hit the share button if you liked our Wisdom Quotes About Life.