20+ Winnie The Pooh Love Quotes
Winnie The Pooh Quotes About Love Will Melt Your Heart. That’s A Guarantee. The Silly Old Bear Has Delighted All Generations Even 100 Years Since A.A.Milne Created Him. All Quotes Comes With Beautiful Images That You Can Use For Pinterest Share.
*If you are using our images on your website, make sure to put a link back to us. THX.
Winnie the Pooh has delighted children and young children since the first book of stories was published in 1926. The cute bear and his fun curious friends are present today at Disney World theme parks where you can meet them in person, ride through the original printer book or buy Pooh’s cute products.
Winnie The Pooh Quotes About Love
A hug is always the right size
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
Some people care too much. I think it’s called love
If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever
I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time
Cute Quotes From Winnie The Pooh
Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them
Love is taking a few steps backward, maybe even more…to give way to the happiness of the person you love
How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard
A day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you
Winnie The Pooh Missing Sayings
I used to believe in forever; but forever’s too good to be true
That’s the story of you and me, from the very beginning we were meant to be
The most important thing is, even when we’re apart, I’ll always be with you
Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would I’d never leave
Forever isn’t long at all, Christopher, when I’m with you
Other Quotes From Our Collection
More Disney Sayings
I was walking along looking for somebody, and then suddenly I wasn’t anymore
You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think
I wonder how many wishes a star can give
What should happen if you forget about me? Silly old bear, I won’t ever forget about you
I always get to where I’m going by walking away from where I have been
The main characters from “Winnie the Pooh” and their characteristics
- Christopher Robin, a smart and kind boy who loves his friends and plays various games with them. Christopher Robin has a very rich imagination and loves fairy tales.
- Winnie the Pooh, the honey-loving bear, composes songs. never discouraged, but often gets into funny situations.
- The Pig, small and funny, sometimes cowardly, but willing to sacrifice for the sake of his friends.
- Rabbit, very intelligent and literate, often dissatisfied with other troublemaking characters
- An owl, which is considered the smartest in the forest, but can not actually read
- A Donkey that has always been sad, perhaps because it’s eating thorns
- Kanga, little Ru’s mother, is very caring and sensible
- Little Roo, the little rascal who wants to play with everything
- Tiger, has some kind of Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, but very kind overall
We end our Winnie The Pooh Love Quotes on a high. Spread the word on social media.