Deep Psychological Quotes [by EXPERTS]
Deep Psychological Quotes To Sparkle Your Curiosity And Lead You To A Path Of Positive Thinking. The Quotes Are From Some Of The Most Influential People In The World Like Vincent Van Gogh, J.K. Rowling, Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, And More. Also, All Of The Images Are Shareable So Don’t Forget To Use The Pin It Button.
*If you are using our images on your website, make sure to put a link back to us. THX.
Positive Thinking In Fighting Stress
Optimism and pessimism are states of mind that affect not only mood but also overall health. Optimism and positive thinking reduce the stress we are exposed to on a daily basis. If you are very pessimistic, do not despair because positive thinking can be learned. Here’s how.
Positive thinking is not about running away from reality or sticking your head in the sand when things go wrong. Positive thinking is something we can consciously initiate.
Why is it so hard to be an optimist?
Positive thinking happens on a subconscious level, and we are only aware of its parts. The flow of thought has no beginning and no end, thoughts are constantly changing and we have no control over it.
From time to time thoughts come to the surface and then we are aware of them. Those thoughts that we are not aware of, as well as the few that we are aware of, determine how we will walk through life, as optimists or as pessimists.
Before we reveal to you the techniques that can influence the flow of thought, we will show you the benefits of positive thinking, which have been confirmed by research:
- better concentration and creativity
- easier coping in social situations
- less propensity for addictions to cigarettes, drugs, alcohol and other
- extended lifespan as well as longer preservation of youthful appearance
- reduced incidence of depression and anxiety
- stronger immunity
- positive effect on the cardiovascular system
Psychological Deep Quotes
If you want to be creative, stay in part a child, with the creativity and invention that characterizes children before they are deformed by adult society | Jean Piaget
Everything can be taken from a man, but the last of the human freedoms: to choose one’s attitudes in any given set of circumstances | Viktor Frankl
It is not primarily our physical selves that limit us but rather our mindset about our physical limits | Ellen J. Langer
The best way to find out whether you’re on the right path? Stop looking at the path | Marcus Buckingham
When we are open to new possibilities, we find them. Be open and skeptical of everything | Todd Kashdan
Purposeful action is thus the goal of all that is truly educative | John Dewey
Famous Psychological Quotes
When well-being comes from engaging our strengths and virtues, our lives are imbued with authenticity | Martin Seligman
You don’t have to be the best at something. You just have to be the most determined | Lauren Burns
If you hear a voice within you say, ‘You cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced | Vincent Van Gogh
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent | Eleanor Roosevelt
Don’t compare yourself with other people; compare yourself with who you were yesterday | Jordan Peterson
If you plan on being anything less than you are capable of being, you will probably be unhappy all the days of your life | Abraham Maslow
Psychology Quotes About Life
The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget | Thomas Szasz
Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way | Edward de Bono
We are imprisoned in the realm of life, like a sailor on his tiny boat, on an infinite ocean | Anna Freud
A wonderful fact to reflect upon, that every human creature is constituted to be that profound secret and mystery to every other | Charles Dickens
According to Madam Pomfrey, thoughts could leave deeper scars than almost anything else | J.K. Rowling
Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us | David Richo
Other Interesting Quotes from Us
More Psychology Phrases And Sayings Below
There are some people you like immediately, some whom you think you might learn to like in the fullness of time, and some that you simply want to push away from you with a sharp stick | Douglas Adams
I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail | Abraham Maslow
There is in every child at every stage a new miracle of vigorous unfolding | Erik Erikson
Great spirits have often overcome violent opposition from mediocre minds | Albert Einstein
I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 things that do not work | Thomas Edison
The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely | Louisa May Alcott
It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome | William James
Positive Thinking In Three Steps
Identify negative thoughts
If you’re not sure if you have a tendency toward negative thoughts, you can check to see if any of these scenarios are happening to you:
- You magnify the negative details of an event while ignoring the positive ones. For example, you had a great day at work. Still, you forgot to do some little thing. When you get home, you think only of that little thing you overlooked, and you completely forget about all the good you did.
- You exaggerate, you expect the worst-case scenario – for example, you go to take a shower in the morning and there is no hot water. Think that if the day started like this, it will surely continue badly.
- You take the blame on yourself. For example, you are with a close person and that person is in a bad mood, angry. You automatically assume that it is your fault that she is angry, although the reason may have nothing to do with you.
- You look at the world in black and white. For example, for you everything is either good or bad, you don’t know the environment. You think you are good only when you are perfect and you suffer because there is no way you can become perfect.
Replace negative thoughts with positive
The process of influencing your own thoughts is simple, but requires a lot of time to be adopted. When you have a habit of thinking negatively, you need to get rid of that habit and create a whole new habit of positive thoughts. Here are some methods on how you can do this:
- Check your thoughts, every now and then remember to check what you are thinking, do it all day long. If you come across negative thoughts, try to find something positive in the situation you are thinking about and change the course in a positive direction.
- Laugh, sometimes it’s easier said than done, but laughter is the cure. Humor encourages optimism. Humorous books, series, jokes are welcome. Read Kishon, look at Seinfeld…
- Live healthily, optimism encourages healthy living habits, and vice versa, healthy habits can encourage optimism.
- Surround yourself with serenity. Smiling people around you will help you feel better. Warm tones in your room and fine scents will encourage positive thinking.
- Talk to yourself positively. Start by following this simple rule, don’t say anything about yourself that you wouldn’t tell someone else, like you’re fat or something. Be gentle with yourself. If you notice a negative thought, accept it and respond to it with something positive.
- Meditate, the main goal of meditation is to awaken consciousness. With meditation, you will be able to find out more quickly when your subconscious is cooking a ‘pessimistic’ porridge and then react.
Think positive, every day
We have already said that the way of thinking has long been a habit and cannot be changed so easily. That is why the most important quality you can arm yourself with is patience. If you apply these exercises and be patient, over time you will notice that you become less self-critical and more satisfied with yourself.
Here are some examples of how you can turn a negative thought into positive:
- I’ve never done this before. 🙁”It’s an opportunity to try something new.” 🙂
- This is too complicated 🙁 I’m really looking forward to the new challenge. 🙂
- There’s no way this is going to work. 🙁”At least I’ll have fun.” 🙂
- Nobody notices me. 🙁”Luckily, I have more time for myself.”🙂
If you liked our Deep Psychological Quotes, smash that share button.